The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions that focus on automation, scale, and data security
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports with the goal of reproducibility
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to translate business needs to technical specifications
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Example projects: forecasting, metric definition, ongoing performance measurement, ROI analysis, and capacity planning
- Advanced mastery of SQL and data visualization products (like Redash, Tableau, PowerBI)
- A solid understanding of underlying data infrastructure and warehouses, such as Google BigQuery or Amazon Redshift
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, and three years of related experience in business intelligence.
- Superior interpersonal, presentation, storytelling, independent judgment, complex problem-solving skills
- Global orientation, experience working across countries, regions and time zones
Eruditus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org