The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Singapore.
- Monitor calls and give feedback to teams assigned.
- Train, assess, and implement activities to effect improvement in E-mail writing skills and grammar.
- Coach and develop teams through leadership and assertiveness.
- Assessing relevant training needs for individuals.
- Creating and implementing training modules as needed and rolling them out to the agents undergoing training and agents on the floor.
- Calibrating with existing coaches / Operations
- Aid the Operations team in improving performance on customer service, team motivation, and teamwork.
- Documenting training progress and reporting it to Training / Operations
- Ensure that the current knowledge is updated regularly through huddles, monitoring, etc.
- Work with operations team to produce plans to meet operational targets and development needs.
- Remediation Training delivery
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Three or more years of professional related experience
- People Management, Presentation & Coaching skills
- Computer / MS Office skills
- Trend analysis and reporting
- Critical problem solving and issue resolution.
- People Development – Feedback & Coaching
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org