The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Singapore.
- Conduct training for new hires and recurrent training for employees in the areas of new products or processes, systems or tools used, etc.
- Identify training needs, design curriculum, and deliver domain training
- Facilitate/Deliver any other domain training initiatives like domain cross-training, domain upskilling training, recap sessions, etc.
- Assess relevant training needs for individuals and organization, in consultation with operations, marketing, and product team, including assessment methods and measurement systems available
- Work with Training & Quality Manager to produce plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement, and follow-up as necessary
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs
- Organize training venues and logistics as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery
- Plan and deliver training courses personally or online to augment the learning
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies
- Monitor, measure, and report on employees’ training and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Deploy TTTs as required by the organization
- Deep understanding of the Education Domain
- Excellent Communication Skills – orally and in writing
- Instructional design
- People Management, Presentation Skills & Computer/ MS Office skills
- Trend analysis and reporting
- Critical problem solving and issue resolution
- People Development – Feedback & Coaching
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job, mail us at email@example.com