The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley, and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS’ global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Singapore.
We are seeking a Sr. Recruiter to help our company meet complex and emerging hiring needs in Latin America. As a Talent Acquisition expert, you actively recruit qualified individuals for open positions, formulate and implement hiring processes, perform candidate screening, oversee interviews, and collaborate with the global HR team to formulate effective staffing strategies. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, global environment, and is excited about strengthening and executing our Talent Acquisition strategy. We are seeking a creative, open-minded & positive Recruiter to add to our team.
The majority of the hiring needs will be in Mexico, with some positions in other areas of Latin America including Brazil, Colombia, etc. Key areas of hiring include: Outreach (tele-sales), Academic Delivery, Operations, Admissions, Marketing, Product, Sales, Business Development and more.
About The Team
This role will be based remotely in Mexico City, Mexico, reporting to the Sr. Manager, Human Resources (Americas & Europe) who is based out of Boston, MA, USA, with a dotted line to the Associate Director, Recruiting who is based in Mumbai, India. The remainder of the Human Resources team is in Mumbai, Shanghai, and Mexico City. Emeritus is a global organization with 700+ team members, with 140+ based in the Latin America. Our HR team is incredibly passionate about the candidate and employee experience.
Talent Acquisition (80%)
- Execute full life-cycle recruitment including creating search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, and negotiating offers.
- Work efficiently and with autonomy to fill urgent needs vacancies and build pipeline for future hiring goals
- Build relationships and partner with hiring managers & teams to provide consultation on all aspects of the hiring process, working across multiple departments and regional areas
- Ability to successfully fill a wide variety of roles, both technical and non-technical at all levels, up to and including executive level
- Act as a true business partner to all individuals involved in the hiring process
- Manage external recruitment agencies and partners
- Regularly report on the status of open and closed positions
- Develop and track key Talent Acquisition metrics such as Time to Fill
- Assist with managing job description database and Emeritus Careers Site
- Proactively partner with teams on forecasting, pipelining, and other strategies, such as bench staffing
- Partner with HR team on developing compensation and rewards strategy
Special Projects (5%)
Core Talent Acquisition will remain the priority for this role, but the right candidate will also be excited about the opportunity to impact the function through key initiatives.
- Proactively suggest and lead initiatives to enhance the recruiting function as a whole
- Create a positive candidate experience (for both selected and non-selected candidates) throughout the entire recruiting process
- Prioritize Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) throughout the entire process, supporting Emeritus’ DEI initiatives and goals
- Build Emeritus’ employment brand from the inside-out
- Additional talent acquisition and employment branding related projects as needed
- 5+ years as a full-cycle, corporate recruiter with proven experience identifying and hiring talent in a variety of job functions and business areas
- Knowledge of hiring mid to senior-level roles in LATAM require
- Experience in a fast-moving, dynamic environment required
- Fully fluent (written and verbal) in English and Spanish
- Advanced candidate sourcing skills, including but not limited to LinkedIn and social sourcing
- Ability to manage recruitment processes and stakeholder relationships with high degree of autonomy
- Extremely high level of critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and strong written/verbal communication
- Experience in Education / EdTech a plus
- Experience hiring for sales teams a plus
- Knowledge of hiring in Brazil a plus
- Experience working with global and geographically-dispersed, virtual teams a plus
To apply for this job, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org