Experience what it’s like to be coached by Marshall Goldsmith. Marshall Goldsmith is the number one executive coach in the world. He has been named as the top 5 Management Thinker by Thinkers 50. As a result of having coached hundreds of CEO’s across the world,Marshall has developed rich leadership insights, tools and methods.
This interactive course steps participants through key tools and methods that Marshall uses with top leaders. Participants will take these and will put them into action, through individual reflection exercises and workplace implementation exercises. Participants will appreciate the extent they can shape their lives, and then take steps towards changing themselves.
In this course, participants undergo a self coaching process. They are asked to reflect on themselves and their effectiveness, gather feed forward, and create a leadership goal that they will work on post the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Understand personal traits and practices of successful leaders
– Understand what makes you tick – your Mojo
– Practice and be ready to use feedforward
– Learn a proven model that you can use to develop yourself as a leader, coach others and build teams and relationships
– Understand how to get ‘there’ by gathering feedback and feedforward
– Select a behavior change goal and be tracked on it for months after the course